1. Click & Collect / Kerbside Collection
2. Self Isolation Food Deliveries
Deliveries are free for all orders £20 and over. All groceries are brought to your home by our amazing volunteer team (headed up by Rikki & Jon)
The £3.95 delivery fee on all orders below £20 goes towards the additional labour involved in the picking, packing and weighing orders.
Here is how it all works:
1. Browse our products on our website.
2. Either order online or email us with your order to hello@so and state if you will collect or require delivery.
If you require delivery please ensure you add your full name and address to the email.
Please note delivery days are as follows:
Saturday: 12-2pm DT3 & DT4 deliveries (dried foods / zero waste goods / veg boxes / loose fruit and veg)
Saturday 11am - 12pm: DT5 Portland deliveries (all orders incl. fresh fruit and vegetables)
3. We email you back with your collection or delivery time and any further instruction.
4. We weigh and put together your order.
5. If you have ordered via email, we will send you a contactless payment link for all home deliveries and store collection orders.
6. Your order is ready for collection or delivery!
7. For click & collect orders, If you bring your own bottles or containers, we can add household, cleaning or beauty refills, loose foods and any of our oils or vinegars. These additional items can be paid in store by card or contactless payment.
The remainder of your shop comes in brown paper / plant based cellulose bags.
Note: if you intend to park in the loading bays outside the shop, please send a message with your order stating “kerbside collection”. This is so we will have your order ready ASAP when you come to collect.