1. Click & Collect
2. Self Isolation Food Deliveries
Deliveries are free for all orders £20 and over. All groceries are brought to your home by our amazing volunteer team (headed up by Rikki & Jon)
The £3.95 delivery fee on all orders below £20 goes towards the additional labour involved in the picking, packing and weighing orders.
Here is how it all works:
1. Browse our products on our website.
2. Either order online or email us with your order to hello@so and state if you will collect or require delivery.
If you require delivery please ensure you add your full name and address to the email.
Please note delivery days are as follows:
Wednesday p.m. : DT3 & DT4 deliveries (dried foods / zero waste goods only)
Fridays a.m. : DT5 Portland deliveries (all orders incl. fresh fruit and vegetables)
Fridays a.m.: DT3 & DT4 deliveries (all orders incl. fresh fruit and vegetables)
Saturdays: If our Friday delivery slots are all full, we will deliver between 10am and 12pm on Saturday but we will notify you prior to delivery if this is the case.
3. We email you back with your collection or delivery time and any further instruction.
4. We weigh and put together your order.
5. If you have ordered via email, we will send you a contactless payment link for all home deliveries and store collection orders.
6. Your order is ready for collection or delivery!
7. For click & collect orders, If you bring your own bottles or containers, we can add household, cleaning or beauty refills, loose foods and any of our oils or vinegars. These additional items can be paid in store by card or contactless payment.
The remainder of your shop comes in brown paper / plant based cellulose bags.