Barista & Co Intro Coffee Press 3 cup - Copper 350ml
The Core Coffee Press by Barista & Co
100% Plastic Free and designed to get you through your morning, this compact 3-cup cafetiere is for those who like to indulge in a thick and velvety coffee. Made from stainless steel and thermal shock glass, it’s also completely plastic-free and easy to clean.
The Classic Sustainably Made
A modern classic. Step into the known for those who love the velvety texture of press coffee.
Made only from stainless steel and borosilicate glass, the Core Coffee Press is the choice for those who are looking for a single serve plastic-free coffee maker.
- Excellent Velvety Coffee - the optimum micron level reusable stainless steel filter ensures a thick and velvety coffee with a heavier body associated with cafetiere coffee press coffee
- The Sustainable Choice - made only from high grade 304 stainless steel and thermal shock tested borosilicate glass the design is plastic free and spare parts are available if accidents happen
- Ergonomic and Easy to Clean - the large glass handle has been designed to be comfortable to hold when full with hot coffee and the Barista & Co statement knob offers greater stability when plunging and allows the filter to be removed easily for cleaning
- Protected from Knocks - the stainless steel base protects the glass from breakage while being removable so the glass beaker can be placed in the dishwasher leaving the frame to be washed by hand
- Pours from Any Angle - the medical grade stainless steel flow filter will not taint the flavour of the coffee and the unique 360° design ensures the pour is controlled without having to align the filter to the pouring spout
Brews a textured, full bodied coffee for a medium strength black or white filter coffee.
Tip: Once you’ve added 15g of coarse cafetiere ground coffee, add only 45g / 45ml of boiling water and leave for 30 seconds, this process is called ‘blooming’ and allows the coffee to de-gas producing a better flavoured brew, then continue to add the remaining water.
As a quick guide, add hot water in line with the top of the metal base which is around 45ml.