Ecoegg Dryer Egg Fresh Linen 50 washes
- Reduce tumble drying time by up to 28%
- Lightly fragrance your laundry
- Fragranced with natural oils - gentle Fresh Linen scent
- No harmful chemicals
- Soften laundry and reduce creases
- Hypoallergenic; accredited Allergy UK
- Kind to skin
Cut your drying time by up to 28% with the Ecoegg Dryer Egg, cleverly designed to leave your clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft without the use of fabric softeners.
You can save time and money with this dryer egg by your side, ready to do the hard work for you.
If you use a tumble dryer, this egg is a must have as your tumble dryer is the most expensive appliance to run in your home.
This cuts that expense down by separating your clothes, making them dry more quickly, whilst naturally softening them too.
The dryer egg contains hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested essential oil fragrance sticks which means that she scent will subtly infuse through your clothes in the dryer, leaving your laundry smelling gorgeous!
You’ll be left with the fresh aroma of linen which will impress your family and friends when they come over.
There are no two ways about it; traditional dryer sheets can be toxic.
Dryer sheets are usually made from thin sheets of plastic polyester fabric and contain a whole host of chemical ingredients, some not even declared on the packaging.
Many dryer sheets contain artificial fragrances and other chemicals that can trigger asthma and disrupt hormones.
These Reusable Dryer Balls are a great, eco and skin-friendly alternative.
Features and Benefits
- Scented - This will soften and fragrance your clothes whilst they're in the dryer, leaving them smelling of fresh linen.
- Cost saving - This dryer eco egg will help to reduce your electricity bill at home as it cuts down drying time by up to 28%.
- Allergy friendly - This egg has been dermatologically tested so you can feel safe using this with children as its kind to your skin.
- Scent: Fresh linen
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: H18 X W8 X D6cm
- Colour: Blue
Directions for Use:
Place the ecoegg dryer eggs in the drum of your dryer along with your laundry. Dry your laundry on the usual setting, observing all garment care instructions as you normally would. One your laundry has finished drying you do not need to remove the dryer eggs.