Natural Konjac Sponge
The Konjac Sponge - magical sponges make a great alternative to plastic sponges or sea sponges (made from living creatures!). Perfect for applying facial washes, cleansers and toners or makeup. These silky-soft sponges are even gentle enough for babies.
A facial massage sponge and known to stimulate the blood in the skin for a bright and healthy glow.
- 100% natural, plastic-free sponge
- Made from the Konjac plant
- A replacement for plastic or sea sponges
- Silky-soft and gentle when moistened
- Great for sensitive skin
- Ideal for using on the face or body
How To Use
- Initially, the Konjac sponge will appear hard but when soaked in water it will become soft and spongy.
- Apply a little pressure and use in circular motions on face or body.
- The sponge should not be wrung out but should be allowed to dry naturally.
- Sponges should be replaced every 2-3 months.
- Sponges can be home composted after use.
The Konjac sponge starts its life as part of a plant called Amorphophallus konjac, a native Yunnan province in China. The konjac thrives in warm tropical environments. The konjac as a beauty product is dried. It can retain a lot of water, which is why it is considered to be so beneficial to healthy skin.
COMPOSED OF: Konjac
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT, SECOND LIFE + DISPOSAL: Totally home compostable.